Maui Kaanapali Villas (Mow-wee Ka-a-na-pa-lee)
If an expansive resort location in Kaanapali is what you are looking for, then the Maui Kaanapali Villas is the place for you. These idyllic Maui vacation rentals, just north of the restaurants and shops of The Whaler’s Village and famous Black Rock, boast prime beachfront swimming and snorkeling, two newly remodeled pools and even a small gym (fee). Our studios and one bedrooms are spacious, beautifully furnished and afford breathtaking ocean views from their lanais, perfect for watching the red Maui sun dip into the Pacific. Have the convenience of dining at the on-property Castaway’s Restaurant or stroll down the beachfront walkway to experience the flavors of Duke’s Beach House and beautiful Airport beach. To top it all off, there is a “General Store” located right in the lobby as well as a display of old Hawaiiana. The free Kaanapali shuttle runs daily. With so many amenities and delights right at your fingertips, these Maui vacation rentals are sure to beckon your return year after year.
• Air Conditioned Units
• Wireless Internet Access
• Access Cards to use the Computers and Printers in the Library on 1st floor of the Aloha Tower can be purchased at the Front Desk
• Two Swimming Pools
• Two Jacuzzis
• Small Gym
• Washers and Dryers are available in the Building behind the Aloha Tower – Quarters to operate the Machines are available from the Front Desk
• Oceanview Restaurant
• Convenience Store
• Walk to Black Rock
• Beach Concession & Rentals
• Stairs to Entrance – No Elevators
• $13 Daily Facility Fee
• Includes- Daily parking for one vehicle, Unlimited local phone calls & Long distance access charge, Daily use of fitness center, Wireless internet in all rooms, Special pricing at the day spa
• $40 Resort Check in Fee
• Smoking Prohibited on Property
• This resort is sometimes referred to as: Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas
Call us today to inquire about our gorgeous units at the Maui Kaanapali Villas! Toll Free US & Canada 1 877 628 4482
The Royal Mauian
Affordable and absolutely stunning Luxury Maui Condos nestled on Kamaole 1 & Kamaole 11 beaches. This is the “distinguished” Royal Mauian. World famous for its beauty and location! You’ve flown 1000’s of miles from the Mainland, now spend it in a ocean front unit!
Gorgeous deluxe and superior units. Some with partial A/C, some with central A/C. Condos sleep 4-6 guests.
All this for a fraction of hotel room prices!
Relax in the magnificent ocean front freshwater pool, and beyond that, swim at our golden sandy beaches, voted top 10 in Hawaii for Swimming and Snorkeling.
Minutes to world class golfing, tennis, windsurfing and more. There are over 12 restaurants and novelty stores within easy walking distance.
Famous roof-top BBQ area with tables and chairs to really see Maui.
Seasoned travelers who can choose anywhere in the
world for their vacations always return to Maui. As we
are voted year after year, the best Island in the World
to visit. From our famous beaches to our glorious
sunsets, this alone will rejuvenate your body & soul.
- 2BEDROOM/2BATH-full size rooms
- *Deluxe and Superior Units*
- Ocean Front Condos
- Beautiful Private Lanai (Patio)
- Oceanfront Fresh Water
- Swimming Pool
- Famous “Roof top BBQ-garden area”
- Free Local Calls, Free Parking
- Air-Conditioning in some units
- Color TV, Cable
- DVD-VCR, Stereo
- Ceiling Fans throughout Condo
- High speed internet in many units
- Fully-equipped kitchens,
- including all utensils, coffee maker,
- blender, toaster, dishes, glasses, ect.
- Washer & Dryer
Beauty and comfort are your ultimate rewards when you arrive at the Westin Villas. Situated on 26 stunning beachfront acres with views of our neighboring Islands, the backdrop are the azure blue waters of the Pacific. Let Maui Hawaii Vacations offer you our 1/2 off Weekly Specials (additional evenings are also 1/2 off) for the famous world class Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas of Maui.
Call us today to inquire! Toll Free US & Canada 1 877 628 4482
or Book This Property Now
Welcome to Maui Hawaii Vacation’s brand new blog. Readers may refer back to our previous blog at www.mauihawaiivacations.blogspot.com for past information regarding accommodations, car rentals and activities!