We get asked almost daily how do I get married on Maui?…….Can you help us get rooms for everyone? Is it expensive to have a wedding on the beach?
The Answer is—-We can help you have the most special day of your life!
So many couples along with their friends and family travel to the most romantic Islands in the world to start their new lives together. You can have a simple wedding directly on the white sands of Hawaii-barefoot of course with the backdrop of the pacific ocean waves crashing upon the shore and our phenomenal colors of our nightly sunsets. There is nothing like this is the world.. A sight that will be embedded in your mind forever. We have weddings that are a grandstand event with a venue made for a King and Queen. The choice is yours. Prices from $399 Yes $399
We have full condos that start @ $75 a night or we have hotel rooms as well! Call us! or Visit Maui.Vacations
Here are a few first steps:
Brought to you by Wiki How:
- Make sure you are eligible to apply for a marriage license in Hawaii. A marriage license allows you to get married in any of the Hawaiian islands and you don’t need to be a U.S. citizen or resident of Hawaii to obtain one. As well, because of The Marriage Equality Act, any couple of any gender can obtain license to marry in Hawaii. However, you must meet these requirements to apply: You can legally marry if both you and your spouse-to-be are at least 18 years old.
- If you are 16 or 17 years old, you must obtain written consent from both parents, legal guardian, or from the family court. Consent forms are given to you by a marriage license agent.
- If you are 15 years old, you must obtain written consent from both parents or legal guardian and the written approval of a judge of the family court. Consent forms are given to you by a marriage license agent.
- If you are 18 years old or younger, you must provide a certified copy of your birth certificate.
- If you are 19 years or older, you must provide a valid I.D. or driver’s license as proof of your age.
- If you have been previously married, you must have proof of your divorce decree or a death certificate of your previous spouse to present to the marriage license agent within 30 days of applying for a marriage license.
- Blood tests are not required. However, the blood relationship between you and your significant other cannot be closer than first cousins
Find someone to perform your marriage ceremony.
They must be licensed by the State of Hawaii to perform. Hawaii’s Department of Health offers a list of licensed marriage performers that can perform a variety of ceremony types.
- If you choose from the list of licensed performers provided by the Department of Health, you can obtain a temporary online marriage certificate 3 days after your ceremony. This is useful if you need your marriage certificate early since most official certificates take up to 3 weeks to be received in the mail.
- The Marriage Equality act not only allows same-sex couples to marry but also gives religious freedom to performers or religious societies to determine who they will marry. So if you are a same-sex couple, be sure to find a performer that respects your choices and relationship.Obtain your Hawaiian marriage license from a marriage license agent. First, you must complete a marriage license application form and either submit it online or print it out to be filled and given to your marriage license agent. You can find a list of license agents on the Hawaii Department of Health web site.
- There is a fee of $65.00 to submit your application. This can be paid online or in-person to your marriage license agent.
- Both of you must appear in person before a marriage license agent and bring along the required documents such as your proof of age or proof of previously terminated marriages.
- Marriage licenses are valid 30 days in the State of Hawaii after you are issued approval. After that, there is no waiting period to get married